GRATSON SOFT TISSUE MOBILIZATION
Graston® soft tissue mobilization: This technique uses specially designed stainless steel instruments to effectively break down scar tissue and fascial restrictions. Graston technique has been clinically proven to alleviate acute and chronic conditions such as:
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis (shoulder pain)
- Patellofemoral Disorders (knee pain)
- Achilles Tendonitis (ankle pain)
- Scar Tissue
- Trigger Finger
- Shin Splints
- Cervical sprain/strain (neck pain)
- Lumbar sprain/strain (back pain)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (wrist pain)
- Plantar Fasciitis (foot pain)
- Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Medial Epicondylitis (golfer’s elbow)
- Neuromuscular reeducation
- Muscle toning
- Spinal rehabilitation
- Post-accident or injury rehabilitation
- Preventing injury
- Eased breathing and larger tidal volume
- Decreased stress level
- Improved digestion
BALANCE & COORDINATION IMPROVEMENT
- Improved balance and coordination will decrease your risk of injury, such as an ankle sprain or a broken bone from a fall.
- Nutrition is essential to achieve your body’s full remedial potential. Without the necessary amino acids, vitamins, and minerals our body will not be able to defend itself against the many harmful substances we encounter daily.
Life-style modification & ergonomics
Life-Style Modification and Ergonomics: Ergonomics evaluates your body’s position in any given workspace or situation. Proper ergonomics will allow your body to function efficiently, without strain, and can reduce fatigue and discomfort.
- Wellness is concerned with how you think, eat, and move.
- School physicals, Auto accident injury, & Infants and children
Want to visit our office?